Here is what purchased :
505 Temporary Adhesive Spray
This temporary, repositionable, fabric adhesive is used to temporarily bond fabric. Odorless and colorless, it gives off no mist, and does not gum sewing needles. Use for machine applique, quilting, basting, holding fabric to stabilizers in machine embroidery and hemming. 505 Spray and Fix, a temporary fabric adhesive, orderless, colorless, stainless, spotless, does not gum needles, no CFC, acid free.
- Protect work surface with disposable paper.
- Shake 505 Spray & Fix can before using.
- Hold can 12 in. / 30 cm. from fabric surface.
- Always spray 505 Spray& Fix on the wrong side of the smaller fabric piece to be glued.
- A light spray of 505 Spray& Fix is sufficient. A little goes a long way.
- Using your hand, press firmly in place to secure the piece to the larger fabric.
- A misaligned piece may be removed and repositioned several times for 15 to 20 minutes after spraying.
- Machine sew in place as usual.
- Cleanup with soap and water.
- Read label on can for storage, disposal, and first aid.
- Test on all fabrics before using.