My new updated Wednesday WIP/Project List. As you can see, it has grown to an insane level. Teach me for agreeing to get 5-7 quilts done before Christmas. Does anyone have some easy and quick patterns they could recommend? I plan on making at least 2 of the quilts out of some Moda Jelly Rolls that I currently have.
* Finish binding on the Sugar and Spice Quilt
* Covered kitty bed with removable washable pillow for Mom’s Maine Coon Kitties
* Quilt 1
* Quilt 2
* Quilt 3
* Quilt 4
* Quilt 5
* Quilt 6 – if time permits before Christmas
* Quilt 7 – if time permits before Christmas
* Beach Bag
* Sleep masks ’cause our bedroom faces south and having 2 cats, closed blinds and an open window at night doesn’t mix. They make sooo much noise climbing behind them so we are sleeping with them partially open.
This will be me by Christmas…
- In over my head (inspiredbykristal.wordpress.com)