It’s been a while since my last post and I thought you all deserved an update on my progress. I am behind schedule. I was hoping to have at least 2 completely done by now and good progress on the third. I have 14 vacation days to use this year still, so I am thinking of taking one or two days just to get caught up on my projects.
- Quilt # 1 – Splash – Need to cut and attach the border, then quilt
- Quilt # 2 – Unnamed – Need to cut and attach the border, then quilt. It’s the picture on the left when you click the link – Help me name it!
- Quilt # 3 – Sophisti-Pink – This has been quilted! Just need to to the border and voila!
- Quilt # 4 – Unnamed – Bought some really nice solid blue and blue gingham for 50% off and I have the pattern seleted
- Quilt # 5 – Unnamed – Need to buy fabric still
I have FMQ’d the Sophisti-Pink and being I have only done this on kitty blankets, I found it rather challenging. I know all my stitches are not perfect but I still think it looks pretty great. The recipient will like and enjoy it and thats all that matters. I think I am moving the fabric to fast. The other issue is the weight and size made it hard for me to move it around easily. I folded it. I rolled it. I could just not get it to groove the way I wanted it to. Does anyone have any tips that work well for them?