I’m back with my weekly WIP.
Here is my list. I feel as though I have made some decent progress. I am still hopeful that I will get the 5 quilts done by Christmas and I have booked a day off work (I have 14 days to take this year still) to dedicate to sewing. It will be a happy day!
- Quilt 1 – Splash – Fabric has been cut for the border and will be sewn on in the next couple days. Still need to cut the back but since it is a solid and the same colour as the border, this will be fast.
- Quilt 2 – The Un-named Enigma. I cannot figure out a name for this one. The border is sewn on and i need to do the backing, then pin and FMQ. Can anyone help with a name?
- Quilt 3 – Sophisti-Pink – This one is almost all done. It just needs the binding and then a wash and dry!
- Quilt 4 – Bought the fabric at 50% off! Score!! I bought soo much that I can actually make 2 with this colour. It’s a blue and white gingham with a matching solid blue. YAY!
- Quilt 5 – same fabric – different pattern as #4 perhaps
- Kitty Quilts
- Covered Kitty Bed
- Quilt 6 – if time permits before Christmas
- Quilt 7 – if time permits before Christmas
- Beach Bag
- Sleep masks
- In over my head (inspiredbykristal.wordpress.com)
- The Big Quilt Project (inspiredbykristal.wordpress.com)
- WIP Wednesday on Thursday (inspiredbykristal.wordpress.com)
- FNSI Results- Quilt #3 (inspiredbykristal.wordpress.com)
- Big Quilt Project – #1 Splash (inspiredbykristal.wordpress.com)